Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Revelation?

Call me slow or just unobservant, but I've truly learned things today.

I've learned that, even when not lucid, I have a strong control over things that occur in my dream, and I don't just mean dream control. The things I dream about are always the last thoughts I have before I start my mantra of "I know I'm dreaming" [works as a psychological catalyst on my stages of sleep, or so it seems].

Dreamscapes. This is something I used to believe, then stopped for some minute, random reason, then find myself believing in again. My dreams have made many worlds that lately have been weaving themselves into bigger dreamscapes. I could describe them, but seeing as they go years back [unlike this dream journal] it wouldn't mean as much to you as it does to me. A Dreamscape full of labyrinths of things hard to escape but easy to lose others in, that I can safely label one world; a place full of schools, malls, and other buildings that hold attachments to me. A Dreamscape that exists solely for cataclysmic and fantastically unique events; the end of the world, vampires, ghosts, even random chats with people who I just see as a reflection of pop culture. There are so many more that I could name, all of them truly Dreamscapes for they connect and flow and are found in a variety of dreams. I even have a replica of the real world as a Dreamscape, altered to show the complex issues that arise [I've been everything from a framed homeless ex-lawyer to a fashion magazine editor to a victim of mafia debts]

Diets too, I just now realize how much they affect a dream. I've always known, but not to an extent to hold it up as an important thing til now. So, in reference to tonight's dreams [to be posted tomorrow] I've had... Two cups of Reishi Green tea, two pieces of buttered toast, one calcium vitamin, one vitamin E pill, one joint supplement, one bean/beef burrito with Texas Pete sauce, roast beef instant ramen, one cup tap water, one pint purified water, one Whopper, one large fries, and a stick of Dark chocolate. [I'm sorry to impede with random lists of food but though it may seem useless to others, I find it very useful]

So... now that I'm done with my now seemingly random and peculiar post, I'm off to study, then maybe I'll take melatonin and some more sleep essence herbs.
~With Luv, Michelle

No comments: