Wednesday, April 25, 2007

04.25.07

Ah!!!! Today's been a brain-dead day for me. I put 04.24.07 on all of my school papers today. I couldn't stay awake in Bio. And I couldn't remember anything about geometric means in Geometry. My cold [though almost gone] has robbed me of my brains!!! Aside from that, it's all been good.

Yesterday I took a two hour nap and when I woke up, I mistook it for being the next day [since I did do a RC and it didn't work], my dad was there and he tried to trick me into believing that it was Wednesday after he tried to tell me a few times that it was Tuesday. I almost threw a pillow at him... then he forced me to take meds. And with me, I hate modern medicine only when I have to use it because it kills off my dream recall... So I only had one non-lucid dream last night, I think I might have met Zeki too, but Zeki's not a teacher so... [FYI, Zeki's a character from a story I'm currently writing upon request of a close friend]

Dream-
I open the door to find two very strange people. One had short black hair in a bowl cut fashion, another had long creamy brown hair tied back. They said that they were my guardians or something to that effect, and I believed them. Funny thing was, when they followed me back to my room, I was watching a cartoon drama series with those two in it. I demanded an explanation, they gave it to me [but I forgot it...]

So, it appeared that no one else but me could see these two... spirits? They weren't human, but I don't think that they were dead. So, there's a book on them as well that I happen to toss into my school bag and go to school.

At school, one of my teacher's dumps me on that school's pervy [but hot] English teacher. He had blond hair tied back with a black tie [what's it with guys in my dreams having long hair, this isn't ancient China or old Japan or anything], a white lab coat, either blue or silver [if it was silver then that has to be Zeki] eyes. He was grading my paper, which oddly enough was on those two spirits/guys. He didn't question my writing, but there were a lot of red comments on my [barely] two pages of typed work.

"I'll finish this up and take you home," he sighed. Knowing that he was a pervert, I somehow snuck my way out of there and walked home. On the way home, I opened up the book on them, and started editing the stuff.

Those edits went into effect. When I wanted them to stay at a stump with a mini house and mini crop farm, the one with brown hair happily shrunk down to accommodate the size of his home, ran into the home, came back with a hoe, and began to work on the farm-land until he had grown mini-corn which he jovially chowed down on. I laughed and decided that I'd keep them for a bit longer [though it's not like they're pets...]

When I returned home, I sprinted off to my computer to load all the most recent episodes of that series so I could see if anything like that would happen to me. My computer wouldn't let it load, I got frustrated... And then I woke up, remembering that I'd be late for school if I slept in any longer. Blah, well, it's no doubt, school is certainly a reoccurring dream sign [probably because it's only going to last for another three-four weeks].

No comments: