Wednesday, April 18, 2007

04.18.07

Four dreams, one false awakening, two I spent my time talking away with people and not really focusing on the fact that I'd never talk to them in real life. Last dream was lucid con, creo que mas o menos a fair amount of control. [Sorry for the random spurt of Spanish, it tends to be a result of too many Spanish projects]

I was at school, a school different from others in my dreams. It was a mix of all the schools I've ever gone to. I found myself talking to a friend DC I'll call Kev [you can just fill in the last two letters to that name...], he was in an orange shirt and tennis shorts. I found it very odd when he followed me into the bathroom [my middle school bathroom, a brick area full of dust, dirt, and random writings on the stalls]. I told him to scram, so he waited outside my stall. I found myself with another airport bathroom dream scenario [check somewhere in March's 'airport'/'airplane' dreams].

Finding that extremely odd, I then noticed a 9 ft guy in a pink dress outside of the stall after washing my hands. Instead of thinking, "WTF people aren't that tall this must be a dream" it went more like "Why are there so many guys in the girls bathroom, hey, I guess that this isn't real..." And became lucid.

Dream quality wise, it was like all my other dreams, exactly like how it would feel in real life except without my heartbeat [something I might occasionally have in a dream] or temperature [because I never pay attention to it in real life since Florida's temperatures aren't too noticeable for me]. So, leaving the bathroom, I decided to figure out what's going on in this dream. I found myself in a cafeteria that looked like a blend of my first elementary school's and middle school's cafeteria. The school was hosting some odd band gig. I got bored and decided to play around with my abilities [though it never came to mind to change my dreamscape or anything as typical as that, those are things that I don't usually think of doing while bored in a dream.... I think of flying, summoning junk, or doing random things I wouldn't do, even if possible, in real life]. A reason as to why I probably didn't think of changing my surroundings... hm, the trees outside the cafeteria and sun were too cheery and bright looking for me to want to change it. Even if I didn't like it, it didn't really make me want to go outside the school [I no likey bright sunlights]

In this case, I walked through walls to quickly get to the school office to screw around with it. Every time I walked through a wall, the dream became 3rd POV with me watching myself walk through walls. It wasn't all that cool, rather annoying since it made it harder for me to focus on how close I was to the office. When I got to the office, the dream was in 1st POV and I wasn't really in the mood for screwing around after that, mainly because in 3rd POV, the dream quality wasn't as good so it sort of made me a bit sad [I cherish dream quality].

So, I walked [through walls] all the way back to the cafeteria to search for Kev. The dream ended a little bit after that, never found Kev but I did talk to some of the DCs for a bit.

EDIT- I just remembered what was so important about one of my non-lucid dreams. In one of them, I was at school in my 5th period, and a girl who sits near by Oksana returned to me one of my Bio papers. In the dream Ifrowned and wondred how she could have gotten a hold of such a thing since we are only aquaintances and only in that class together [which isn't Bio]. So I think, and I remember that yesterday she did the same thing [this was another dream but I remembered it as if it were apart of my life, a dreamlife then?] except she gave it to Oksana and Meg was the one who commented on "Why would she have your paper?" I lost the dream after that... The reason it's so significant to me though is because of it perfectly related to the dream from the night before [a dream I had Monday night/Tuesday], it's never happened in that clear of a sense before. Usually, when things such as that occur, the dream quality is low or regard the previous dream as a dream not as actual memory... 'Kay, now that I got that off my chest, I'm better now.

No comments: