Saturday, April 7, 2007

04.07.07

One long and strange dream... it's made me realize too how childish [in my opinion] my dreams are. They rarely are based on my typical life and most of them are, how do I put it... adventurous in many ways, even if it includes adding in childish elements such as games that I play or used to play to kill time... It's a bummer really...

Somehow or another, I end up on a familiar looking Harvest moon area, not like the ones in the games, the Harvest Moon world that was altered to exist in my dreams. Snow fell gracefully as I tread through it to go into an ancient shrine or temple that faced the beach. Inside the mass of gray stone, I saw three pillars, each of a different color. When I walked up to the first one, a blue or green one, I heard a voice that told me to give a giant colorful, lamp shaped fruit to someone.

I ran back into the snow, struggling to run and keep the fruit in my arms. I tried to give it to a mer-person in a pond, but it wouldn't take it. I ran to the mayor's house to give to him, and he wouldn't take it. But some random guy in his house did.

Back at the shrine, the pillar went up and I moved over to the next one that magically went up. The third one wouldn't budge so I explored the shrine to find three glowing orbs. I tried to take them but they would fly back to a different orb spot, which I discovered made a bunch of random pillars pop up. I put them back in the proper order, deciding to get them later.

The third pillar and a pillar of ice went up and made a staircase to a tunnel I didn't notice until then. I was going to climb up it, but then I remembered the three orbs. I managed to take the red and blue one, the green one wouldn't leave it's place.

Back outside, it was still snowing. I was beginning to feel cold since a fair bit of snow had soaked into my warm clothes. I peered down the cliff, which was earlier a beach though I didn't realize that. There were green vines everywhere.

I became curious of the world below and attempted to climb down the steep cliff. I met a big boned lumber-jack man who was covered in snow and needed to be warmed, so I hugged him for a bit. After that, I tried to avoid him and almost fell down, the vines couldn't hold my weight [but it could hold his].

Somehow, I safely made to the bottom of the cliff where it was warm and sunny, a whole different world from the one I had been in, it was like a paradise. A mix of Italian/Spaniard architecture was perfectly blended together in a world full of soft, rich, and lively colors for the bricks and buildings. Palm trees I've only seen in the Philippines were there, along with a perfectly clean ocean just about a 1/3 of a mile away.

I went to a restaurant [Italian mixed with some other culture, maybe Islamic Spain] for some tea. I met that man there again, who looked more like a chef now than a lumber-jack. I left, angry that he was there.

I got a good long look at the wonderful world around me, awed by it and enjoying it, until my stomach complained I was hungry. I went off to the food court-ish place of this familiar yet foreign world, where they had no good food. I was tempted to eat a greasy, fried hot-dog sub when I realized that they had restaurants under water, where I plunged into the clean ocean water. It was serene, but I guess I had slept enough since I woke up then... [10 hours and I'm usually up, what a shame]

No comments: