Thursday, May 3, 2007

05.03.07

Two dreams... I liked the first one better, much more adventurous but, they were both vivid in detail so it's fine. [PS- I'm taking a break from the V8, I'm the kind of dreamer who believes that the moon affects dream cycles so since I've always had better dreams during this time of the moon and now I'm not I'm going to see if it's better without the V8.]

Dream One-
I'm in a forest with Kakashi [goodness whens the last time I watched or read this stuff... months... but it is chocked full of healthy action ^^] Up in a tree, who can anyone expect to find but a snake! How terrible for us it was Orochimaru and not a literal snake... With three energy draining cuts, Kakashi managed to cut him up [after scaring me and assumed that he was hanging from the tree, dead]

Kakashi leaves and the volleyball and white mask [remnants of Orochimaru] stay with me as the forest turns into my apartment. I take the liberty of ridding my home with this random white pieces of junk and throw them through walls and buildings until I'm certain no one could put him back together again.

Later on I go to the kitchen sink and find a quarter at drain. I did a retake, noticing that Washington looked really odd and suspicious, like one you'd find on some parody show. When I did a retake, two dorama [I can't remember how to spell it or it's real name, it's an odd Japanese figure of a man with two white eyes, you draw one eye in when you have wish, the other when it's completed] eyes were on it, one was colored in. I had no time to scream. There were no shouts. Before I could even grasp the situation, I was possessed by Orochimaru [I'm guessing now that each cut made one piece of himself, that one happened to contain his mind].

Before I know it, he;s forced me to go to the neighborhood party where all the other ninjas will be. I tried to fight him. But my words obviously didn't faze him. We [more like him in my body] end up dancing, just so that 'I' don't look odd and don't catch on to him. After dancing I complained that I better get good compensation for this [no one can really put you at fault for being possessed by a guy way stronger than you, right?].

Guess what? He gives me a beef empanada. I [well he made me] take a bite. [Somehow he managed to freeze my movements so that he could leave in disguise to get me one] It's delicious and I almost forget that this is his compensation. I stop eating after that and get so pissed after I stopped wondering if my classmate would make these Friday [see I can connect things to real life events]. As a punishment, I'm stuck watching my neighbors be critiqued by American Idol's judges [a show I can't stand].

Dream Two-
I leave the place [I consider this another dream because all things from before now just seem to disappear from the dream and all existence]. Byran, C, and Ri follow me out. C gives me a quarter to get 'food' from a dispenser for the empty turtle pond. It turns out to be a pond water soaked mango seed. My reaction? I smile like a dope and get all cheery over the mango seed.

On the way to my home, I try to kiss Bryan on the cheek and stop when Ri claims that I shouldn't because she bit him on the lip when they kissed. That just made me sick. "What, does she have STDs or something," I wondered as I reached my home. [Though I don't actually like that guy in real life, so gross].

At my front door were Rice man and a classmate, S [so obvious that every thing's been pseudo-nized]. They both have ducklings with them, S's is in a fish bowl. I show them in and S mistakes my dorm-like entrance to be my entire home. I prove her otherwise, showing to more yellow walled rooms [a color a dislike] with cold terrazzo floors. I show her the for bathrooms and five bedrooms, and my uncle J who's oddly enough living in my home. We sit on some chairs in the hallway and I notice how odd her duck looks. It kept turning more and more yellow and more fleshy looking. It shrunk in size until it was dead, little mass of shiny/fleshy duckling that was melting into the water. "Don't tell Rice man about this," she told me. Then I woke up.

No comments: