Monday, May 21, 2007

05.21.07

05.19.07
One lucid... very short one that went as quickly as it came.

I was staying at a friend's place, Maro-chan's. In this dream she had a little brother named Geki. I'll start from the part where I randomly become lucid. "Freeze!" I had frozen Maro-chan and someone else so I could leave with them. I asked some DC guardian if I could leave the breakfast table, they said yes. [While I'm at it, I know that this dream won't leave me in peace until I say this; the water fountain in my neighborhood was right behind the dining table even though we were inside... weird, now that I've said that, maybe the fountain will stop plaguing my mind] My grandfather tried to distract me, so I froze him to. I was determined to see what a dream private school looked like. I yelled undo to unfreeze them, only to minutes later refreeze them. I froze them so I could summon her little brother, who really... was actually older than me, it's confusing, all of our ages were messed with...

We walk to school and I begin to lose lucidity as I focus on Geki's appearance. 'He's not Zeki, is he?' I pondered. 'No.' I concluded as I noticed how richly colored his golden hair was, not platinum enough. And his eyes weren't silver disks, more like cerulean orbs. His hairstyle was just right though, short hair everywhere but the back where it made a natural ponytail.

Once at school, I noticed how bright and white it was... I wasn't the happiest. I met some of my upperclassmen, and man, did they dress skimpily... Twas a sad sight. So I went back outside. They had a market now outside, it was about 7 or so. I looked at all they had, which was Oriental snacks and comic/artwork. I gazed at the delicate inked works, mainly FMA, some just plain out detailed and unknown to me. A small piece of Hersey's dark chocolate was $3, one caffeinated cough drop the same size as the choco bar was $6. I woke up before I had a chance to try one, but I did chat with Geki for a bit...

Dream-

05.20.07
Dream One-
In a building, slowly filling up with water, I stood. Gazing down at the scene below where my fiance [DC, I had a feeling that he wasn't human] was getting married. It wasn't to me, it was to another woman. They had assumed me dead and taken an arranged bride as replacement. I would have jumped down and stopped the wedding, but I noticed a fox girl chained to a portion of a wall already underwater. I tried to get down to save her but a yellow sprite saved her in my stead. My fiance noticed the commotion and jumped over, not to the ditsy fox girl, but to me. I convince him that I'm not dead and we kiss, thee end.

Dream Two-
I'm at a private high/middle school, white walls, looks so familiar... trying to call my crush on a nice, literally all-in-one, cellphone. It was black, sleek, slim, and utterly filled with too many buttons and options. I end up at my own school, in a portable-like room with Ken and a few other classmates there. I had a rival, she was everything I wasn't. Cool, quick, etc., etc. Ken reassured me that he didn't like girls who were like her and nor would my crush. The portable floods, the ceiling rises, the portables float, and we just spend our [well my entire] dream quarrelling over my crush and what kind of girl guys like.

Dream Three-
The flood has ended. It's rainy and dreary. There's a church I longed to enter but it wasn't open to the public so I left it be. We went to an area with free cake that modeled the future city's landscape. "If you want to leave your mark here write down you're name" is what the guy cutting the cake kept bleating. I did. Then I got bored and threw a pencil at some guy. It hit him with the same effects of Cupid's arrow.

"Who threw that? She was pretty and I think I've fallen for her," he said.
"You should hide," Faye advised me. So I did. He didn't find me. Lucky me.

No comments: