Monday, May 14, 2007

05.14.07

My dream recall's returned! I'm seriously celebrating over this. I've had, 8 dreams in the past three nights. I'll post 6 of them. Though, I think I've had more but they don't count because they're only fragments now...

05.12.07-
I found myself staring at my school books. "I've had it here the whole time," I pondered. I was staring at it's pink, black, and white heart cover. Praise the Lord. My history book has been found. [FYI, a jerk stole my books Friday and I found the last one, history book, today, that's $68 I won't need to pay] I grabbed it and went off to school. Later on, I seem to regain extreme awareness and find Tao in my English class with a green textbook he got from my English teacher. The rest was all chatting and stupid stuff...

The next dream's an odd blur of ordinary things.

05.13.07-
The last dream I had then reminded me of why, before I bothered to try to be lucid [I kept trying to kill my dream recall back then], I had been an insomniac. Though I'm certain "40 year Old Virgin" can't cause someone to dream of a horrific dream, I'd be happier to think that it was the cause since nothing I did that day could have caused such a dream.

I'll start off with the more normal of the three [well, only posting two, one of them is currently confusing me on details...]. I'm at an optometrist's clinic. I came only to learn how to drain cataracts the ancient way, using hollowed out needles and draining it out of that person's eyes. The doctor's boring and ranting on and on over stupid things... I start to play around with a button a classmate gave me as a souvenir from the thingy she went to. I find two large, needle shaped holes in the button. All I can think of then is, "Oh crap, how am I going to explain this to her? She's going to kill me. Maybe if I don't focus on it, it'll go away." Wonderful dream logic.

Here's my scary dream... Not as gory as past... 'dreams,' but still, it scared the shit out of me. An accordion style bridge to my right [it's hard to explain], railroad tracks in front of me, flooded marsh/swamp water everywhere. A white wooden house up front. A white brick building to the right. I shouldn't have ignored it's hint. Big bold red letters, "FAMILY DEITY."

"Oookay then," I thought. I wasn't going to this party by will. My dad made me go. So where was he? The monster. Left me there to suffer. But that's getting ahead of myself. Step, step step, step. Into the house I went. The words, conversion party, popped into my mind, I decided I'd try to be the person in the corner who wouldn't say anything. But... I was thirsty.

I took a quick trek to the kitchen. I didn't like the women there, they gave me the creeps. I wouldn't drink their weird pink punch, so I drunk a blue lemonade with glitter in it.

I had 3rd POV visions came through a little later. It was then I learned to be afraid. It showed a guy named Ken. He had come to this party a week before. Died that same week. So did the guys that came with him. He drank and partied like his friends did. Later that night, for he spent it there, he woke up, slick and sweaty from a fever. He came downstairs to where other people were.

A childish woman felt him and commented, "He's so slick he's like a mudslide~" His knees gave way and he was the center of their attention. He was sitting up. Then the terror began. A different woman began to scratch away at his chest and abdomen. Flesh peeled off, the blood had, possibly due to his body temperature, coagulated and gave his body a rotten sort of look. Others began to tear away until steaming organs were visible. The gore was everywhere, Ken, their hands. They kept crowding him. He was too sick to seem to react. The visions ended there.

I found myself running, they kept saying scary stuff. "Convert!" Their demonic leader shouted. I didn't scream, only ran. At one point, I fell and the leader woman [one of the two in the kitchen] got down to my level. She thrust her face down onto a fire. It burnt away to the bone, her face nothing more than smoked skull and dried blood near where the living flesh was. She laughed at me. I found the energy to get back up and run again.

Soon after, I found a safe place to recollect my fragmenting sanity. I felt icky after all that. And thought, if I couldn't get out here alive, I might as well calm down and go clean. So I took a shower. In the bathroom, I found a short little girl about 5-7 years old. Long blond hair. She was just as scared as me. I mentally decided to protect her so I took with me to bathe. I tried to do stuff to get our minds off of the horror nearby. But, in doing so, our uncontrolled giggles made too much noise. They found us out. They broke through the door. They took her away. Those people looked more like zombies than the scary satanic/occult people. I ended up being taken away with them.

We all left the house. I found myself clothed. I saw the girl in one piece. The 'zombies' were actually Ken and his pals, the black things I mistook for rotting flesh was actually pieces of Gothic font that peeled and floated off. I felt relief. The other people soon flooded out the front door. My fear was staunched by Ken, who had somehow, with his words, gotten them to calm down and let us go. Some had numbers on their head like "676" or "668." I purposely stopped focusing on it so they;d disappear and I wouldn't find a 666 on one of them [which would only freak me out after all that adrenaline left in my system].

The girl pushed a switch and we left in an Escape on a raft to the city. They were all cheery, and aside from the building that said , "Be Silenced" in blue on another brick white building a good distance away, I was completely calm with Ken and the rest of my saviors there. The last thing I remember was Ken saying, "Here, I'll enter Taro-Champion into the next horse race for you to make up for it," to one of his friends. In a sense, I'm happy I woke up before another bad dream started up with my mind slightly in the mindset to expect one.

05.14.07-
Three here that are all relatively fine.

One about me fighting some strange jelly like monster with lots of wriggly tentacles and stuff. I fight, run, look for things to kill it with. Yeah, honestly, there was little chatting with others, my though pattern went the same as my previous sentence, and nothing really happened to the monster.

Another had to do with Naruto... I was talking to Naruto asking about what he ate. He said ramen so I asked if he tried Kakashi's "finest curry" that's really yummy. He said no. I said never mind, remembering what I went through to get food... that better have been some good curry for what I endured...

School again... My English teacher found my history book for me! I tried to thank him but he said it was in the Spanish room, so I ran off to get it... Then I met up with some friends and we talked about relationships and kissing. i ended up kissing someone... not sure who (O.O'') but I think I'll live, their lips were a bit on the dry side though...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

t's such a important site. imaginary, quite fascinating!!!

-------

[url=http://oponymozgowe.pl]Opony[/url]
[url=http://pozycjonowanie.lagata.pl]Pozycjonowanie[/url]

[url=http://www.4nj.pl/zdrowie,i,uroda/opony,s,10019/]opony[/url]