Tuesday, May 29, 2007

05.29.07

Two dreams last night, couldn't do a WBTB, woke up and couldn't get back to sleep...

Dream 1-
I was at a hotel as an employee. It just so happened that I was in love with it's owner who was round about my age. He felt the same way but his mother wouldn't let us be together, probably because she felt I didn't really love him and was after the money. [Personally, I think this is my dream's strange take of a Taiwanese drama I'm watching] Honestly, there's not that much that happens. Just some stuff about worker point cashing, I can't even choose the things that I want since the mom was giving me this glare saying, "you better not pick anything that'll make him notice you or else." I tried not to but we always managed to catch each other's eyes, which later led to much unnecessary suffering on my behalf. She gave me the oddest jobs on Earth to do.

Dream 2-
I remember lots of running. I ran down a stair well and met a yellow bear, well, two bears. One was carrying a Coca~Cola that I held for him for a bit, the other was in a hallway mauling people, didn't harm me though. There's this random part in there about me going to a Dunkin' Donuts for donuts. There are some weird stuff that they're selling, I don't even have the slightest idea what to dub them. In this dream, there's also a part where I help another bear, this time confess its love to a librarian?!? And all of this is going on while everyone else is in a chaotic frenzy over something...

No comments: