Friday, May 4, 2007

05.04.07

One more odd dream to add to my list of random dreams. It's starting to get frustrating, these super realistic dreams [not a bad thing] that have some freaky things happen that I just pass off as normal. Stupid brain-dead dream-self.

I remember this part distinctly, what happened before seems to have escaped my grasp. I've been skipping school and am at some strange woman's place. She has short blond hair and was somewhere in her forties. She let me use her computer where I kept going onto this odd blog [can't remember the name]. It had sailor blue and white for the color scheme. When I ask or tell her something her responses always were, "you should have Zinfandel, it's a nice white wine," or something else just as irrelevant to the topic. [I believe this has to do with my second trip to Publix yesterday...]

I leave and spot a load giant tomatoes I had planted and grown. The smallest one would be about the size of an extremely fat goose egg. I gave her the biggest one, a red heart shaped one [the kind that look like two plants grown in as one] a little green at the bottom and sides. It wasn't any heavier than a regular sized tomato.

When I return to a home [I'm guessing it was mine], I see a bagillion little kids running around the place dressed in dark greens and blues. [I think I counted 96] I got frustrated and returned to the weird woman's place, soon waking up afterwards to a few loud knocks on the door.

No comments: