Friday, May 25, 2007

05.24.07

Two dreams last night and attempted a WBTB.

Dream 1-
I was looking for a summer job. There were alleyways and alleyways of stores in this indoor/outdoor mall. I kept running through it until I find myself in/at a sweets shop. I end up helping out with melting the sugar. I get burnt a lot and, since I'm semi-immune to those burns kind of burns [metal vs. flesh] it only stings and smarts for a bit. One thing I found interesting was that the mint leaves I poured into it turned into a green powder [it's way of melting?] and I stirred it in... that's all, nothing out of place, really.

Dream 2-
I was at school and it was over. I try to leave the dream style typical way which causes me issues since there was an interview going on and I didn't want to run past that camera [odd eh?]. So, with I my might I kept trying to remember how I left the school from the Biology room [my last class wasn't bio though so no wonder there was some clashing with my dream and real logic, dream logic won though...]. I try to leave another way, lost in thoughts of how come I'm leaving bio at the end of the day if geometry's my last class. A pink lollipop ends up distracting me as it bobbed in front of my face.

There was a hand attached to it and another that opened it. There, in front of me was what I'd call a modern day greaser or a slickster. Cute, but very dangerous. Against all of my real life logic, I follow him and am introduced to some shady figures. Fookin, Time bomb, and someone else. See? Obviously people I should run from when not lucid. Obviously I'm a slow person for I don't start to run from them until later on when they start to follow me. It's all a bit blurry from there. I do know that I noticed that my typical path out of school looked altered and was close to becoming lucid again, but the fear of rape and focus of 'run' kept me from it. If only I listened to the red lights in my head when that lollipop came... my dream self is very scary at times. I insulted some cheerleaders along the way [semi-intentional]. They were bragging about how their ribbons were bigger than mine, no duh if you're seniors and I'm not, it has nothing to do with being a cheerleader! They were talking about how cheer leading would bring them far in life. I scoffed and mentally spat, "and IB's full of turtle-brained kids." I ended up running again, not from the cheerleaders, but because I remembered that there was still danger. At the end, Time bomb ends up saving my life [a childish looking boy with messy blond hair and devious blue eyes] he took two metal caps and shot them off, which led to a bomb going off and saving my hide. Lucky me ^^

No comments: