Tuesday, May 22, 2007

05.22.07

Fragments of dreams, all of which I remember one thing [lately, my dreams seem to have motifs in them, or at least a recurring element in each dream, Sunday was water, last night, my clothes, purse, and folder I dumped in place of my school bag]. Maybe this was caused from not enough meditation and my mom pouring too much lavender on me [she kidnapped me to do it too, I was just trying to go to bed when, whoosh! But that's not a dream so it doesn't belong on this blog...]

Each time I was leaving my bedroom. Maybe these dreams were false awakening? I'm not sure. There's too little evidence for me to determine that... Anyways, Each time I was leaving my bedroom and everything looked the way it should, albeit my purse, tarepanda sushi folder, and clothes were at the edge of my closet door. I thought nothing much of it, since I remembered putting it there last night. But each time I found myself coming back to my room. In the last dream I thought, "Wasn't I in here before doing the same thing? Maybe I'm losing it... or maybe I'm dreaming..." No chance to reality check. You guessed it. My alarm, which I won't be setting for quite some time, woke me up!

No comments: