Thursday, May 10, 2007

05.10.07

One wild dream last night... so close to becoming lucid! Too bad I didn't think too deeply about everything then....

Dream-
I was at a stage/scene for a movie, acting with a popular [non-existent] model/actor, Ren something. I leading-lady and at the floral/garden scene [the last scene for the day] was were the dream started.

"I'm sorry," he pushed me away, "But if you love me, you won't leave it with a 'I'll try,' you'll have to prove it to me that you can do it." Cut! That's a wrap. Somehow... those lines were more than just script, he really meant what he said to me. I was shocked, maybe a bit hurt [the dream suggests that we are close as friends/actors and that I have crush on him, go figure...].

I went to go put away and organize my makeup that was strewn all over the wet sidewalk, for not only was I an actor, but a make-up artist as well. That was what he was talking about, me improving on those skills. I slowly put away my supplies, Ren had left already to a quiet place and most of the crew was gone, so it left me with a comfortable atmosphere for pondering.

"Can you help me on this?" I asked an acquaintance.

"I'll help you, but on those things you'll have to decide on your own, you won't get anywhere if I tell you what to choose and how to get there." I was mildly surprised, but it wasn't the first time a DC's told me something meaningful or insightful, so I passed it off as me being awake [though I did think about how she knew what I was thinking about].

I left, heading off to meet some friends on a college campus. "You should really take some classes," one advised. "But it'd be better if you went to one that you could hear and not be seen, you don't want anyone to notice you." After that, one of my friends complained about Cora [a fake aunt of mine] for stealing her man [age 88 O.O, though Cora told me he was 96 O.O"].

I went to Cora, who was at the entrance of a make-up class building/seminar place. "This sucks, I tried to listen in from the AC, and they kicked me out," she whined as I eyed the white AC vent on the wall. So much for a class... "

"You really should call *friend*, she's not happy with you." Cora was devastated. I left with her desperately trying to dial that friend's number on her phone.

I went to the mall in hopes of getting free advice on applying make-up on others at some stores. No go. I ended up window shopping at a strange store with an odd cashier.

"You'll have to wait until I'm done serving Michelle here," the woman snapped at a pretty and kind looking dirty blond girl. I felt bad... Then, to make matters worse, when the cashier asked if I wanted a shortcake, we both answered but she only listened to me... So I told the girl she could have it. But hat was no strawberry shortcake. In it was peanuts, pineapples, whipped cream, strawberries, and some other unnameable substances. I've never had one before, so I didn't think much of it. Though, when I realized there were peanuts in it, I wasn't shocked, but only mildly surprised. [Though, if I had eaten it, I would have either, A) died and the dream would end or, B) realized I was dreaming and become lucid]

Ken suddenly appeared and poked the 'shortcake' [like I did earlier] and worried whether or not I ate some. I told him no and we celebrated for a bit. I left the store, fed up and unwilling to pay for the lethal 'thing.' My mom was there by then and was frustrated, I had no clue why... I woke up before I found out... kind of depressing...

No comments: