Wednesday, May 16, 2007

05.16.07

I had one long, odd but good, lucid dream. I was lucid but not to the extent that I could be aware that I could teleport out of this mess and/or completely change things around, I went along with the storyline the whole time.

I find myself in a lab/university in Mecca. I was running from someone when I noticed the strange chalk green ink everyone was writing in. I believe that's what slowly made me lucid. 'It's like in a dream," I thought, "They can't have ink as grand as that." And with that, I ran from my pursers.

I came to a hallway with a fork in the road. "Well, if this is a dream, either way I go will lead me to an airport." And wa-la! Airport I find myself in. I get onto a plane and get off in the US, in a mall. "I must be dreaming," I thought, recognizing the mall as the same one I was in a month or so ago. The same walls made of fancy quartz, granite, and marble made me feel all happy inside. I hung out with some DC friends a bit. One kept getting annoyed at me floating and yelled, "Michelle stop it! I don't like you being taller than me." O.O They obviously didn't take my abilities as a shocker as what other people seem to deal with. That was a shocker.

I was getting bored though. So I thought, "Since this is a dream, those people will fly here too and end up here..." I didn't even fully finish my thoughts. Suited men were already marching out of a door [with granite walls]. Crap, they were US government people after me. I technically didn't get here illegally but I guess that's not what the guys in Mecca told them.

So I did the natural non-creative thing to do. Run. I ran until I was out to the parking lot. I set off sensors that made all the cars in my area put up giant yellow smiley faces. I almost freaked out. So I ran back inside to my home. Yes, I focused more on the door than the mall and it worked, I was in my apartment. They couldn't get in, all because that's what I kept on thinking as I locked the door.

So, a bit later, while I was on the computer searching for something to do with wolves, a friend of mine asks me something. I ignore it though because someone responded to my posts. Next thing I know, I'm wearing some snazzy black and white jazz-ish/Gothic [a perfect mix of] suit. I look down at my feet to find one sneaker and one black and white dancing shoe. I liked the shoe's design so I make the other one poof into a matching left shoe. Yay me!

I fly down to the door. Open it. Close it. People were still out there and I didn't remember anything about teleporting. So I fly back upstairs and chat with Ken and some friends. I try again later and there are a bunch of kids right outside my door. I tell them to shoo then say, "That's why I don't like the door light on, you never know what it might attract." I close the door and feel myself waking up. It was a good dream, I just wish I remembered my lucid goals, but at least I kept my focus.

No comments: