Tuesday, May 15, 2007

05.15.07

I know I had more than one dream last night... three in reality. Two normal, one lucid.

Dream One-
I remember some strange things. I was in space watching the world turn from a globe to a 2D circle to an Iced over Earth... Aside from that, no real memories...

Dream Two-
Something with a relative blue hedgehog of Sonic, I'm don't know, he did look cool though near the end. He was running through the stars with a thin and transparent veil/scarf on him, it looked cool seeing him fly by. I saw him stop in mid-air, after passing a non-existent check point, he was shimmering gold and the scene was just so pretty... I woke up right then and there... goodness, maybe taking melatonin's killing my dream recall? I can't remember anything before then but I know there was something. I'll try not to take it tonight then...

Dream Three-
I went back to sleep [a ten minute dream... I only slept in from 5:30 to 5:41 so more or less ten minutes] and was thrust into a church. The priest was there and though I wanted to sit in the back shrine I ended up sitting in the main sanctuary for mass. There I found a little girl, no older than 3, who kept wanting me to entertain her. I did. And when I tried to pay attention to mass, she wanted more attention. Out of the blue, without even one reality check, I was lucid, aware that I shouldn't have to babysit some stranger's daughter.

So I stopped entertaining her. I tried to pay attention to mass, out of curiosity of what it was on, but kept on thinking "Does this mean I'll have to make a church tab for my dream blog?" Near the end I thought, "Aw crap, if I sleep in any longer I'm going to be late for school," and woke up... Oh well, it was nice while it lasted. Even if it was in a stuffy, crowded church with an oddball child. I know I did see a purple pterodactyl earlier in that dream... I was in the shrine talking to the priest before mass. I paid no mind to it 'because the church had high ceilings.' Haha, that's honestly amusing.

No comments: